Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Performance

hahah...this is my performance..(actually competition, but i'm not the winner, so i assume it as my performance)..huhuhu..this event was held at my college....there were many students joined this event...huhu..approximately about 10 competitors..

2 hour before my performance, i had problem...huhu...i want to sing a song from Avenge Sevenfold.."Warmness on the soul"...but when i sing it in Dewan Utama( rehearsal time)..my voice is so #$!%$%$$.....i'm so nervous...huhu...i dont know what kind of english songs that i remember...power of love?no,no,no.....westlife??no,no,no,...i'm started listening english songs since i was 16...its too late...so my toungue is still full of belacan and ikan kering, jering,petai....huhu...for me, to remember and sing an english song, we need to eat Mcd as breakfast, Kfc as your lunch and Pizza Hut as your dinner....lol..:p..

lastly, shah..(the guitarist in KPM, also the MPP) ask me to sing with him...he want to play guitar and he want me to sing a song from Muse..."Unintended"...i take a several minutes to think about it..then i said.."ok..."

at 8 pm...me and shah came to the Dewan and then i took the turn number...OMG...i got number 2...arghh.. first performance was Ayeh..my roomate...he was great..huhu...

and at last, the winner was a woman...wow...she had powerful voice...like Celion Dion...huhu...her name was Morro(nick name)...that's all...huhu

am i just wasting my time, writing this "article"....for me, yes, coz i'm at the level of boredom...arghhh...i think my weight will increase like high-speed-download...hahaha...

Diploma...i'm waiting to get it!!


p/s: my mom said: "i don't want my son or daughter become an artist or singer...."...i'm sorry mom....i assume this as my hobby..huhu!!


my performance- Enjoy if it's good...hehe

3 comments:

  1. omg omg omg....

    n___n

    hehehe, dont laa... if u put more weight like high speed download... slow la tenet... camner kitowang nak tengok blog???

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. u was great bob..
    i love it...
    it really comes to me, you know..
    u delivered it well...
    owh how i hate shah...
    huh

    ReplyDelete