Monday, June 15, 2009

Magazine,music and myself...


This is one of my favorite magazine...ROTTW.....I thought that all of u know about this magazine, coz it was famous among teenagers. for thus who lovs music, they should make this magazine as one of their medium to know more about local or outside bands.
Arghh...i should not introduce a lots about this fucking famous magazine...huhu...what I want to ask all of you is, why we cannot make our music industry develop? Huhu, i'm sorry, maybe this is one of the sensitive issue...

music,music,music...yeh i know, nowadays, there are lots of bands that success in their carrier...i dont want to mention the name of the bands....at least, indie save our music industry....

perhaps, i'm not the one who knows everything about musics...i'm not the son of artist....i'm only an ordinary man...

but i have right to speak about it....because I love music...
when indie grew in our country, everybody talks about it....
" what type of song do you like?," "of course indie..."

hmmm...indie,indie,indie......
i'm also love indie.....that's a fact...
for me, we must find something that was original from ourselves
something that you really love, like...
not just following people.....he loves indie, than u love it too....coz its cool...
hmm...this was happened to me..

word that we called "POSER..."
i'm one of the poser, but i try to learn...
i dont care if someone called me poser
coz i'm come to music scene to learn...
people called me poser....
yeah, i know...
but i try to get knowledge......
and then, i dont felt poser anymore...

one of the best way is "Be yourself..."
that's what I learn.....thanks to all my friends
they teach me how to be myself....
poser is loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment