Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year To All!

It's had been almost three years I'm leaving school. Sometimes,lot of memories came and around my head. Haha. But my English is still worst. Haha.

Memories?
Yeah, lots of memories.
I'm wrote a diary in 2007.
That was the last year in school.
Everyday I wrote it.
Until the end of 2007.

Sometimes, I want to wear the school uniform and fucking green pants.
Haha.
It's like a clown, for me.
Thank God, I'm a librarian.
So, I can wore the blue uniform and black slack.

What ever it is, school is the best place to create your identity, finding your own destination.
That's why, I love school, even though I hate the subjects. Additional Math and Math. Arggh! I hope that frolicking bell ringing! Come on bell. Ring! Ring! Haha.

One thing about school that makes me laugh.
I sang a song using the name of one girl in my school, and my friend record it in his handphone. The lyrics are contain the name of the girl.
I repeat it 10 times. (Do you know the instrumental song called Canon Rock? I use the tempo of that song while I sang this stupid song.)

I thought that my friend only record and remove it.
But, not.
He sent the video to many of my friends.
Damn!
Lastly, the girl had watched that video.
And he felt angry with me.
Because the song shows my act of stupidity.
Seriously, stupid.
Hahaha.

I sent my regard and apologize to her.
Thank God, she accepted it.
Haha.
That's really stupid.

To all my friends, Happy New Year 2010.
Now, I'm near the age of 20.
No more teenage life.
No more sweet 16.

Miss all of you.
Miss all the memories.
Remember me.

My name is Kamal.

3 comments: