Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year? Tak boleh bla.


Many people gone crazy when celebrating new year. "New year! New year!"
For me, nothing special.
Because day by day, we getting old.
And we don't know what happen tomorrow.









Am I happy with the past?
Do you pretty sure that your life gonna be great in the future?
Think about it.

One more, am I get what I want this coming year 2010?
I hope I can.

"Your just a little kid that want to be like others! You are not at the level of maturity. You are poser. You are liar!" I don't mind if you call me with vulgar words.

But don't ever called me a poser. Hypocrite.
Because I know what I'm doing.
I'm learning.
Don't look at the past.
If you dare, face with me, currently.

If I'm a bad person, I can reveal all the worst things about you.
But I'm not.

BECAUSE
I'm a person just like you.

BUT
I had better things to do.

"Happy" Frolicking New Year 2010.

Shame on you, bastard!


p/s: Why we celebrate new year?

1 comment: