Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ramadhan and Me

well, i come home, with happy feeling...urm...i know my schedules, ir eally know about my life at home...so bored, pekan is nothing, no mall, no parade...but it's okay, coz i love village...woke up, i saw greeny view...now, it's ramadhan...it's time to fast...huhu...miz my kid memories...huhu....

tension, i went to rawang..oh, i really hate that place...so bored...it's better i live at nenasi than rawang...orgghhh...but, thank god, only one day...then i came to nenasi....

nothing to write in this blank board...i just make nonsense sentence..just to fullfill my leisure time...hahah...terawikh?urmm..better than last ramadhan...only two times...huhu...now...i try to change...(wannabe wali)...huhu

what happened to my friends now?is there happy with this holiday?or crying....coz LOTS OF ASSIGMENT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment