Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kuarantin Jam Fest 09

Last Thursday, 23 July 2009, I'm felt happy, because there will be held on Saturday 25. I'm so excited...calling my friend to stay at his home. He said to me, "Bereh, mu datang la bile2 pon, nok nuk selamanya pon ok!"...Yarghh....thanx a lots Sam.
On Friday, 26....there were rumour that my college had been attacked by a monster called Pig Influenza...All student must stay at the hostel....cannot went out....what the f@#@#!!!!....I felt hopeless....why this happened??why??
there was an event at stadium darul makmur- Kuantan Jamm Fest 2009....it's rarely....i want to go, but i can't...because all student had been quarantine until the next thursday...
I 'm very sad....but i knew that Man Propose, God Dispose...so....Kuarantin Jamm Fest 2009...H1N1......

No comments:

Post a Comment